Reflections at Keppel Bay
Reflections at Keppel Bay is one of the most iconic luxurious waterfront developments by Keppel Land, and a true landmark of architectural significance by Daniel Libeskind. It is a spectacular ensemble of 6 high-rise curved towers, 11 fan-shaped villa-style apartment blocks, 1,129 luxurious waterfront homes, ranging from 2-bedroom to 4-bedroom apartments to spacious penthouses.
Sited atop the highest floors of the tower blocks and villa are some limited-edition penthouses ranging in size from 3,600 sq ft to 13,300 sq ft., available to the discerning few. The penthouse units come fully furnished with classy European décor and furniture. Residents will enjoy stunning views of the 100,000 sq ft reflecting pool and landscaping towards the Marina and the sea.
Property Type: Condominium
Developer: Keppel Bay Pte Ltd
Tenure: 99 Years
Total Units: 1129
TOP Date: 2013
Address: Keppel Bay View
Location: D04 – Harbourfront / Telok Blangah
Floor Size: 6,835 sqft
- A 8-minute walk from Telok Blangah MRT Station and a 2-minute walk from the bus stop with 14 choices of buses.
- A 5-minute drive away from the Central Business District (CBD), yet comfortably nestled in one of Singapore’s best-loved nature and recreation enclaves.
- Easy access to major expressways like ECP & AYE.
- A 10-minute drive away from Vivocity, the largest shopping mall in Singapore, where there’s a variety of amenities available, such as boutiques, restaurants, banks, cinema and monorail service to Sentosa Island.
- Designed by the creator of the master plan for the World Trade Center Memorial, Daniel Libeskind.
- It has been awarded the Green Mark (Gold) by the Building & Construction Authority (BCA) for being an ecologically responsible and friendly development.
- Investment potential (rental yields as well as capital appreciation).
- Excellent views of the sea and city skyline.
- Scenic surrounds including Mount Faber, Keppel Golf Club and Labrador Park.
- A sculpture-like clubhouse with a full range of recreational facilities that cater to an international clientele.
- Telok Blangah MRT Station | 0.57 km
- HarbourFront MRT station | 0.97 km
- Labrador Park MRT station | 1.4 km
- Opp Chr CC Chapel (14151) | 0.36km
- Bef Chr CC Chapel (14159) | 0.39km
- Telok Blangah Stn (14161) | 0.46m
- Opp Telok Blangah Stn (14169) | 0.47m
- VivoCity | 2.4km
- HarbourFront Centre | 2.4km
- Marina at Keppel Bay | 2.9km
- 79 Telok Blangah Drive Market and Food Centre | 0.9km
- 82 Telok Blangah Drive Market and Food Centre | 0.9km
- 36 Telok Blangah Rise Market and Food Centre | 1.2km
- 11 Telok Blangah Crescent Market and Food Centre | 1.3km
- Sea Scent at Keppel Club | 1.7km
- Seah Im Food Centre | 2.1km
- Marché Mövenpick VivoCity | 2.5km
- The Grocer’s | 0.17km
- Cold Storage | 0.8km
- Fairprice | 0.8km
- Giant | 1.1km
- DON DON DONKI HarbourFront Centre | 2.4km
- Cold Storage HarbourFront Centre | 2.4km
- Keppel Club | 1.7km
- Labrador Park | 3.3km
- Berlayer Creek Boardwalk | 2.8km
- Mount Faber Park | 2.2km
- Resorts World Sentosa | 4.1km
- Kent Ridge Park | 4.8km
- Swimming Pool
- Children’s Pool
- Tennis Court
- Reflecting Pool
- Water Feature
- BBQ Pavilion
- The Capstone Kindergarten | 0.3km
- PCF Sparkletots Preschool @ Telok Blangah Blk 78A | 0.8km
- Nanyang Children School | 0.9km
- MOE Kindergarten @ Blangah Rise | 1.1km
- PCF Sparkletots Preschool @ Radin Mas Blk 108 | 1.6km
- Bethesda (Depot Walk) Kindergarten | 1.7km
- Blangah Rise Primary School | 1.1km
- Radin Mas Primary School | 1.6km
- CHIJ Saint Theresa’s Convent | 1.5km
- Anglo-Chinese Junior College | 5.0km
- SP Jain School of Global Management | 1.9km
- Shelton College International | 1.2km
- ISS International School (Preston Campus) | 1.7km